Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Here are six of my unspectacular quirks:
1. I have a phobia of food that touches...it gives me anxiety! And, I eat one food group at a time.
2. I can keep one eye straight while I cross the other one.
3. I don't have the patience to finish reading books...didn't complete one while in college (but still got two degrees baby)!
4. I don't step on cracks...don't wanna break my momma's back!
5. Won't go in the bathroom without the light on for fear of being attacked by Bloody Mary =O
6. I never get thirsty. I'm like a camel apparently...
(Wow...I'm kinda like a 5-year-old still! I need to do some major growing up!)
I’m tagging… Beauty Tyrant, KDC Events, Diary of a Personal Shopper, My Chic Things, The Indian Make-Up Diva, and Another Day in Dallas.
The rules are as follows:* Link to the person who tagged you* Mention the rules in your blog* Reveal six of your unspectacular quirks* Tag six following bloggers by linking them* Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged*
If the rumors are, in fact, true, the couple's 11 year age gap (get it Mariah!) doesn't seem to be an issue from the looks of her rock! After being spotted with the ginormous ring at the Tribeca Film Festival, the marriage rumors started to fly and now are allegedly substantiated.
But, hello, does anyone remember Nick's not-so-long-ago engagement to Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks?! It's been less than a year since he gave his last fiance a ring that was said to cost $400,000. Apparently a huge, dazzling diamond doesn't always mean a marriage is going to take place in Mr. Cannon's world.
So, who thinks that the two will actually tie the knot?
(Photo Courtesy of: People.com)
The Shasta Dam: the largest overflow dam in the world
The Turtle Bay Sundial Bridge
It was a nice change of pace to get away from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle that I live in and explore the wilderness, although my vacation went by far too quickly. If you are ever in the area, I suggest you take advantage of the beautiful scenery that Northern California offers.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Until then, enjoy Jason Castro's version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" that aired on American Idol a few weeks ago!