I love to travel! This year I've already been on a cruise, have trips booked for NYC and Philadelphia, as well as a weekend getaway to San Francisco in the works. But the only downfall of vacations is the packing, and repacking again and again. I'm always over packing for fear of leaving something behind that I may need. But it doesn't have to be that difficult. The key is to make a list of fashion travel essentials that are versatile.
Enter the Joules vacation shop. A British-based clothing site that provides affordable shipping and free customs charges, Joules has a bunch of adorable pieces. And the vacation shop is a great resource for your travel needs. Among my favorite items are my personal travel essentials for Spring/Summer.
1. Simple Dress: Pack a dress that doesn't wrinkle. You can wear it for a nice meal or a casual tour.
2. Lightweight Hat: If you're like me, you hate applying sunblock. You'll need a hat to shade your face.
3. Practical Shorts: Bring shorts that are the right length and won't ride up while walking around.
4. Comfortable Shoes: A lot of walking means sore feet. Prevent extra pain with practical shoes.
5. Basic Top: You may have to wear a top more than once, so pack a basic, comfy one to repurpose.
6. Go-To Swimsuit: Even if water isn't anticipated, have a suit that you feel confident in just in case.
What items do you have to pack when going on vacation?
Your turn! Join the Monday Morning Gossip fun with my co-host Kimberlee of I Have a Degree in This and me. Here's how it works:
1. Blog about your gossip - all topics accepted so why not link up?!
2. Include the badge (below) in your post and/or link back to our blogs.
3. Add your link to the list below.